- The sound of my morning cup of coffee as I pour it from the carafe to my cup.
- Our brown lab Bailey sitting next to me in the morning as I go through my morning routine. She knows she will get fed in 15 minutes when Beth wakes up - she's just sitting next to me for the company.
- The opportunity to drive into work and listen to Zig Ziglar on the way.
- Reflections on a great dinner with friends and family the night before.
- The fact that I can still bend over and touch my palms flat to the floor when I finish up my stretches.
- My health.
Thursday, March 17, 2016
Things for which I am grateful first thing in the morning
Posted by Phil Barth at 3:39 AM