1. Exit row with no one next to me, and no row right in front of me either. It happened on both flights
2. Breakfast at the Atlanta airport: Salmon and egg sandwich.
3. I was able to scrape the avocado off the sandwich before I ate it.
4. Two words: Airplane nap.
5. Woke up from my nap just in time to get Kenny's biscoff cookies (when I travel I'm Kenny's cookie mule).
6. 16,000 steps.
7. Got one ton of gravel down on the driveway. One shovel full at a time - with Tommy's help.
8. Attended a really good humor webinar that had a guest star - the hilarious Dan Nainan.
9. Had a homemade smoothie.
10. Being back at home and in my own bed.