- We ate at Penn Station East Coast Subs. I didn't realize they had a low fat low sodium choice, but they actually have two (steak or chicken with all the vegetables).
- Lifted at the YMCA.
- More work on the Elon Musk book - I will finish it this week.
- Dropped Joe's car off for brake repairs. Joe and I talked about Elon Musk and Teslas on the way home.
- We had our Pack Committee meeting at the church. The smell of turkey was in the fellowship hall as they prepared the Friday Christmas Walk dinner. Can't wait.
- When I looked in at the kitchen Jim Weaver offered me some turkey skin. I passed.
- Tommy and I did the first of our Christmas Great Things episodes. We also have a blooper reel where I couldn't stop laughing - that may or may not make it to YouTube.
(The outtake video did make it to YouTube):