I don't ask for much in a protein bar: Low sodium, high protein, fiber. (Actually that first item rules out 80% of them).
I found one - Genuine Health Fermented Greek Yougurt Proteins + Cherry Almond Vanilla.
I tried one and I was hooked. I decided to grab some more before I left - assuming I could make it from work to dinner and back to Marlene's before they closed at 8.
I made it with 15 minutes to spare.
(By the way, it wasn't critical that I made it back in time - they also have them on Amazon.)
And now: The great things list:
- Dinner (salmon) and a wine tasting at Vinifera-Auburn.
- I made it back to the hotel in time to go to the grocery across the street and get one more Washington peach.
- It was supposed to be my breakfast.
- It didn't make it to breakfast.
- But the Greek Yogurt protein bar and banana did.
- The hotel lobby has water with lemon and limes cut up in it. I'm willing to walk down there to get some.
- Then once I get there I'm motivated to go on to the fitness center and do my shoulder exercises.
- Between that and marching in my room I got to 10,000 steps.