First let's start with the Browns: They went to Denver. They played a bad team. They played against a rookie quarterback.
And (drumroll) they lost again. They did so in a spectacular "Browns will be Browns" fashion. Three missed tackles on a 75 yard touchdown. Best running back on the sidelines in short yardage situations. Two receivers getting threatened at halftime by the NFL for their shoes. A former starting safety getting cut after the game for threatening to kill someone on Twitter.
Ho hum, just another day in the office.
But I saw none of that. Instead, we completed the best Sunday project yet.
THINGS WE DID ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON INSTEAD OF WATCHING THE NFL:
1. Spent quality time with extended family.
2. Read a book and did a GTD review on a flight to Canada.
3. Painted the basement wall in preparation for the new office and entertainment areas.
4. Cleaned out the detached garage.
5. Cleaned up the yard and burned up everything in the fire pit (killing lots of weeds in the process).
6. Assembled a basketball hoop.
7. Cleaned and organized the master bedroom closet.
8. Got a puppy!